Hi, it's Patrick (Labbett) from Call Theory.
This summer, I'm teaching everything I know about Amtelco Intelligent Series scripting (over 15 years of hands-on technical scripting experience) - and I'm inviting you to join in!
This event is being offered to existing customers of Call Theory at no cost.
- Who? Patrick, Jay, and Brendan at Call Theory
- What? Over 75 hours of Amtelco Intelligent Series programming training
- Where? Zoom Virtual Meeting
- When? All summer long on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays (see schedule)
- Why? That deserves and explanation...
I'm passing along my knowledge of the Amtelco scripting ecosystem for a variety of reasons:
- Call Theory offerings are changing this summer. (More on this in ai future update)
- I have two internal Call Theorists to train on Intelligent Series scripting
- I'd like to make scripting and account setup services more available to my customers, so it's time to pass the torch.
- I'm adding a new online video-training resource after the space camp ends.
This is probably the last time to catch formal Intelligent Series training live from Patrick!
How much does it cost?
These sessions are meant to be a thank you to my customers for supporting me. New sign-ups to Call Theory are currently disabled while we prepare and update Call Theory products and services.
For existing Call Theory subscribers (on any paid plan): FREE
For anyone else: $1,200.00 (16 years of Patrick's experience x 75 hours of Space Camp training)
We ask that each company limit participation to 5 concurrent users per session (swap them in and out as you see fit.)
What will I learn?
The Scripting Space Camp is designed to take a cadet all the way to astronaut - meaning entry-level, no experience - all the way through intermediate and advanced topics - enough to supercharge your scripting.
- Hours 1-9: Basic Scripting, Summaries, and Agent Experience
- Hours 10-19: Navigation, Branching, and Advanced Expressions
- Hours 20-29: Directory, On-Call, and Contact-Based Architecture
- Hours 30-39: Script Exercise: Multi-location property management script
- Hours 40-49: SQL, web-hooks, and basic API Integrations
- Hours 50-59: Advanced API integrations and authentication
- Hours 60-69: Script Exercise: Using APIs in your IT help desk script
- Hours 70-75: Creating scalable scripting from customer instructions
The velocity and time spent training topics may differ slightly, but the sessions should generally follow the above order.
What will I need?
You will need access to your own Intelligent Series scripting environment and a computer that can join Zoom. Call Theory is not providing any licensing or virtual environments. Bring your own!
What if I can't make every session?
For most of us, repetition makes learning scripting easier. The sessions will introduce and build on new concepts as they go along, but we will be reiterating the basics and each learned concept as we use them throughout the sessions - so if you miss a couple of days, you'll still be able to follow along without getting lost.
Call Theory recommends that you attend back-to-back sessions whenever possible to maximize retention of learned concepts.
We'll also be taking questions regularly and have a moderator available to ensure a collaborative environment where everyone learns along the way.
Scripting Space Camp Schedule
I recognize I'm not giving you a lot of turn-around time - but this is an internal Call Theory event that I'm opening up to customers at no cost.
Call Theory office hours will also be converted to training sessions during Space Camp. Existing customers can at least take advantage of those sessions even if your schedule otherwise doesn't align.
|Day||Month||Date||Year||Start Time||End Time||Hours|
|Monday||June||26||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||June||27||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||June||28||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||July||5||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Monday||July||10||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||July||11||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||July||12||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Monday||July||17||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||July||18||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||July||19||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Monday||July||24||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||July||25||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Monday||August||7||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||August||8||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||August||23||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Monday||August||28||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||August||29||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||August||30||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||September||5||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||September||6||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Monday||September||11||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Tuesday||September||12||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
|Wednesday||September||13||2023||2:00 PM EDT||5:00 PM EDT||3|
Where do I sign up?
Existing customers can opt-in to training and receive the private Zoom conference link:
Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Those without an active Call Theory plan can purchase a Space Camp pass below:
Passes are no longer available! The edited training videos will be available for purchase in the future.